WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Located in Ontario (Canada), Barefoot Bushcraft provides the best in outdoor education! We offer adventure and experiences to individuals of all skill levels!
While at our facility, you will have the opportunity to learn more about your world, connect with yourself and the earth, as well as learn valuable the wonders of nature while enjoying hands-on activities in the great outdoors
All programs subject to availability.
Custom designed classes and programs are available for groups such as nature clubs, homeschool students, Scout groups, charity organizations, and more!
Unlike traditional schools which focus mostly on the course, our training focus on building the relationship between the self, others, and the environment. Our facilitators use music, storytelling, land stewardship, naturalist studies, and Primitive living skills to host outdoor adventures which teach you to learn and explore their world in a variety of ways.
Everyone needs a space to “play” and explore the outdoor world. Our courses are designed to introduce and re-introduce you to the wonders of nature while enjoying hands-on activities in the great outdoors. We believe that our inter-generational learning and play help weave our courses into a “culture of nature connection and exploration”.
- Promote a deep connection with nature
- Understand and learn bird language
- Learn about local wildlife and their habits
- Promote personal leadership and creativity in all our participants, campers, and attendees
- Provide mentoring
- Promote regenerative community design
- Promote peacemaking and community building
- Ensure we are good environmental stewards and tend the wild.
- Meet clients expectations of gratification which are measured in terms of education and/or appreciation as well as thrill seeking or physical achievement.
- Provide a high cognitive and effective experiential dimension to all programming
- Ensure we follow our Vision, Passion, and Purpose
Our main field office is located just minutes from Niagara Falls at:
1874 Highway 20 near the Allanburg Bridge
Ages: Minimum 6 years old
Our Bushcraft / Survival Workshops are usually held at Rock Point Provincial Park in Dunnville, Ontario
PHOTO NOTICE: All images on this website are either used with permission (supplied by clients), or owned by Barefoot Bushcraft. Photographs remain property of the photographer, not the persons or articles depicted in them. Photos posted on third party websites such as Flickr are property of their respected photographer. For more information about making a copyright claim on a photograph please visit our Legal Notice.